页面

星期三, 七月 21, 2010

《You raise me up》-JS

偶然在别人的部落个看到两个女生的音乐短片。
这两个女生是双胞胎,出生于Sydney Australia的纯韩国人。
 两人团名是“JS”,不懂他们是不是歌手,只觉得歌唱得不错,韩文英文也非常棒。
她们唱了许多歌曲,我无意中看到"You raise me up",点击来听听,觉得他们的和声真的很好听。
虽然只是一把吉他当配乐,却唱出能让人有更多想象空间的歌声,所以我非常喜欢。

《You raise me up》
原唱是Secret garden,随后又被许多歌手翻唱。
一首动听的英文歌曲,我在很早很早以前就非常喜欢,特地去买了一张录有这曲子的专辑,真是百听不厌。




"You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up... To more than I can be.


很舒服的歌声,很舒服的旋律,
加上有意义的歌词,能让人不自觉地放松下来,不是吗?
不妨去听听原唱的版本,个人觉得有不一样的感觉。

最后要说,不管那个版本,这歌曲都是个好歌,非常赞!

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails